Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
Para ver en español, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página.
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (FSUSD) Internet Registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school online. This process is currently only available for students who have never attended a school in FSUSD. If you are not able to complete the registration online, you may visit the school office to complete the registration packet in person. Please call your school of attendance to verify registration hours.
There are 6 steps involved with the Internet Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current FSUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Internet Registration documents online.
- Print the registration documents.
- Visit the school office with your child, the complete printed registration documents, and your proof of current residency, proof of age, and current immunization record.
- After registering a new student, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have uploaded the following documents (or delivered them personally to the school office) and have received a registration confirmation directly from your School Office Representative:
Scanned documents can now be uploaded as part of the online registration process.
- Your printed registration forms
- Two different forms of proof of residency
- Copy of birth record, birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport, or affidavit from the parent, guardian, or custodian of the student
- Current immunization record
To register a new student (a student who has never attended a Fairfield-Suisun Unified School) you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- A valid address within the boundaries of the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District.
- General information about your student.
- Name, address and district of previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/Guardian’s home/work phone and address.
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts.
- Immunization information.
- Local physician name and phone number
To register a new student, click the "Enroll a New Student" button below. If you started a registration earlier and need to finish, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration.
*Kindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN ELIGIBILITY: Children turning 5 after the September 1st cutoff date for Kindergarten, who have birthdays between September 2nd and December 2nd, are "state qualified" to register for "TK" with immediate placement at the start of the school year. The parent understands this is a two year Kinder program with TK in first year, then Kindergarten in the next year.
Based upon the number of registered students, on or before June 1st of the previous ending school year, TK classes at some schools may be collapsed and those families will be offered the opportunity of an alternate school within the district, with the understanding that transportation will not be provided.
Parents of children turning 5 between December 3rd and the last day of a given school year can request their child be placed on the district's “ETK” (Early TK) Wait List for the possibility of being selected for placement in a TK classroom, on an "as space becomes available, district approval" basis. If spaces become available, the selection process starts in the order of student birth date + entry date, and after all state qualified TKs have been placed.
*Student Overflow Information
- Due to the high number of students in your child’s grade, there is a possibility that your child may be overflowed to another school. This procedure will take place according to Board Policy 5116 under School Attendance Boundaries, which states, “the Superintendent or designee may place some students in a school outside of their attendance area in order to alleviate overcrowding. Parents/guardians of students who are attending schools outside of their attendance area shall be notified of the school their child will be attending as soon as possible. If available, transportation shall be provided for such students.” The District understands that this transition may be difficult for some parents and students. But, please be assured that your child’s educational needs as well as his/her safety are the District’s number one priority.
- Once a determination has been made, you will receive notification from the school site as to when the transition will take place and transportation will begin. Each day, your child will be bussed from his or her school site to a site with available space in his/her particular grade. As space becomes available at your child’s home school, your child will return to his/her site of attendance.
- If you have any questions, please contact our office at 399-5041.