Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (FSUSD) Internet Registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school online. This process is currently only available for students who have never attended a school in FSUSD. If you are not able to complete the registration online, you may visit the school office to complete the registration packet in person. Please call your school of attendance to verify registration hours.
There are 6 steps involved with the Internet Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current FSUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Internet Registration documents online.
- Print the registration documents.
- Visit the school office with your child, the complete printed registration documents, and your proof of current residency, proof of age, and current immunization record.
- After registering a new student, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have provided the following documents in person to the school office and have received a registration confirmation directly from your School Office Representative:
- Your printed registration forms
- Two Proofs of residency
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current immunization record
To register a new student (a student who has never attended a Fairfield-Suisun Unified School) you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- A valid address within the boundaries of the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District.
- General information about your student.
- Name, address and district of previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/Guardian’s home/work phone and address.
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts.
- Immunization information.
- Local physician name and phone number
To register a new student, click the "Enroll a New Student" button below. If you started a registration earlier and need to finish, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration.
*Kindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN ELIGIBILITY: Children turning 5 after the September 1st cutoff date for Kindergarten, who have birthdays between September 2nd and December 2nd, are "state qualified" to register for "TK" with immediate placement at the start of the school year. The parent understands this is a two year Kinder program with TK in first year, then Kindergarten in the next year.
Based upon the number of registered students, on or before June 1st of the previous ending school year, TK classes at some schools may be collapsed and those families will be offered the opportunity of an alternate school within the district, with the understanding that transportation will not be provided.
Parents of children turning 5 between December 3rd and the last day of a given school year can request their child be placed on the district's “ETK” (Early TK) Wait List for the possibility of being selected for placement in a TK classroom, on an "as space becomes available, district approval" basis. If spaces become available, the selection process starts in the order of student birth date + entry date, and after all state qualified TKs have been placed.